Day of Procedure
Bring The Following Items
Insurance card/photo i.d.
Any cardiac implant cards.
Any legal documents you may have such as an advanced directive or power of attorney paperwork
List of current medications.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing. It is recommended that you wear a two-piece outfit with a short-sleeved shirt.
- You may want to bring a sweater or light jacket along with you.
- Wear comfortable and supportive footwear. Avoid heels or flip flops.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person who will be taking you home, as you will receive sedation for your procedure. You will not be permitted to leave the center without a driver.
- If you are diabetic – please check your blood glucose the morning of your procedure. – Please notify our office at 702-485-5100 if it is below 90 or above 200. (Do not take your diabetic medication, especially if your procedure is later in the day).
- Written discharge instructions will be provided to you following the procedure. These instructions will include information on resuming your diet, medications, and activity level.
- If you have any concerns immediately following the procedure, please call our facility at 702-485-5100. Any questions in the days following your procedure should be directed to your GI physician’s office.